Avoid Harm…Mouse with Your Arm!
We want you be more comfortable when you’re working.
In our comprehensive assessment, we evaluate your work environment, equipment, and posture, and then recommend effective changes. These assessments have been the cornerstone of our clients having an improved work environment. In fact, 98% of people assessed on-site report improved comfort, and 95% report reduced or eliminated symptoms.
Here’s how our on-site ergonomic assessment works:
- We schedule the assessment at a time that’s convenient for you.
- We spend about an hour assessing the physical environment, job responsibilities, and your unique needs.
- You then receive a report describing any changes made during your assessment and recommendations for additional improvements.
- You?ll be asked to make any changes that were not able to be made at the time of the assessment, and send photos of the changes to us.
- We then provide feedback about those changes and make any additional recommendations that may be needed.
At the conclusion of the assessment process, we’ll ask for your evaluation of our work and its effects on your symptoms and comfort.