One Size Does Not Fit All…
A properly fitted wheelchair can make all the difference in one’s well-being.
You may benefit from our services if:
- You are uncomfortable in your wheelchair
- Your doctor prescribed a wheelchair, but you are not sure what type to get with all the choices on the market
- You just started needing the wheelchair more often, and you are sitting in a transport only chair
- You are waiting for a custom chair and want to be comfortable while waiting 5 to 12 months
- You have been told that you look like your chair does not fit you; it may seem too low, too wide, too narrow, etc.
We help you with all the aspects of wheelchair fitting whether you need help to modify an existing chair or purchase a new wheelchair. Some of our clients only need minor adjustments, while others may recognize, through our assessment, they need to get a custom chair.
Our Wheelchair Fitting Service Includes:
- We assess the individual’s environment and wheelchair needs.
- We provide a report outlining a clear plan for next steps.
- We follow-up, making sure our recommendations have been followed and the comfort goal has been met.
We look forward to having you be part of our 100% success rate in customers reporting improved comfort and function.