Where it All Started…
Structured Health Resources (SHR) was founded in 1996 by Sara Taylor Eggleston to help employers with health promotion, ergonomic programs, and disability management strategies. Bringing her rehabilitation education to the passion of preventing disability and improving individual comfort is the foundation of SHR.
What Makes SHR Unique?
- Focus on human solutions, not selling products.
- Created the Mouse With Your Arm Methodology™ to drive good posture, minimize ergonomic exposures, and help participants improve their health.
- Passionate about reducing the human and financial costs of disability.
- Experienced change agents with advanced rehabilitation training and empathy.
- Goal to prevent and/or minimize disability through early pre injury/illness, and/or post-injury/illness intervention and education.
- Interpersonal and collaborative style leads to consistent results.