Where it All Started…
Structured Health Resources, Inc. (SHR) was founded in 1996 by Sara Taylor Eggleston to help employers with health promotion, ergonomic programs, and disability management strategies.
In 2012 SHR became officially certified as a woman-owned business. We value diversity and appreciate helping our customers demonstrate the same values.
We are now a group of rehabilitation professionals with over 20 years of disability management experience and a passion for preventing disability.
In 2016, we expanded our successful office service to individuals who have the same ergonomic seating needs in wheelchairs. The breadth of wheelchair options on the market is vast, and we can help find the best chair for you. We won’t settle for uncomfortable seating and neither should you!
What Makes Us Unique?
- We focus on human solutions, not selling products.
- We created the Mouse With Your Arm Methodology™ to drive good posture, minimize ergonomic exposures, and help participants improve their health.
- We are passionate about reducing the human and financial costs of disability.
- Our experienced consultants are change agents with advanced rehabilitation training.
- Our goal is to prevent and/or minimize disability through early pre injury/illness, and/or post-injury/illness intervention and education.
- Our interpersonal and collaborative style leads to consistent results.