Where it All Started…
Structured Health Resources, Inc. (SHR) was founded in 1996 by Sara Taylor Eggleston to help employers with health promotion, ergonomic programs, and disability management strategies. We are now a group of rehabilitation professionals with each over 25 years of disability management experience and a passion for preventing disability.
What Makes Us Unique?
- We focus on human solutions, not selling products.
- We created the Mouse With Your Arm Methodology™ to drive good posture, minimize ergonomic exposures, and help participants improve their health.
- We are passionate about reducing the human and financial costs of disability.
- Our experienced consultants are change agents with advanced rehabilitation training and empathy.
- Our goal is to prevent and/or minimize disability through early pre injury/illness, and/or post-injury/illness intervention and education.
- Our interpersonal and collaborative style leads to consistent results.