Avoid Harm…MOUSE WITH YOUR ARM!™
An image of you at your station is worth a thousand words. That is how we successfully assess you at your station at home or at work. We apply our extensive on-site experience to a virtual, cost-effective approach available everywhere.
Here’s How Our Virtual Assessment Works
- We’ll send a questionnaire for you to complete and return to us with three digital images of you at your station.
- We’ll send you a checklist to complete and to help identify ideal posture and other areas of concern.
- We’ll then have at least a one hour call to guide you through our recommended changes. Many people report immediate improved comfort even during the call!
- You’ll then send us a photo of the changes made during the call.
- We’ll send you our report highlighting changes made, areas of concern, recommendations, and your before and after images.
- After all changes are made, we’ll ask you to send us photos of the final changes, and you?ll then receive additional feedback from us as necessary.
At the conclusion of the assessment process, we’ll ask for your evaluation of our work and its effects.
Please call 734-224-2425 for more information and to find out how we can help you with your specific concerns.